Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 11 & 12

Wow!  I can't believe it's already days 11 & 12!!  And I'm not even having to think hard about it yet...  there just seems to be such a need for giving!  And most of it, comes natural! 




Yesterday I had to really think about it though...  In retrospect, I see where in a rush to make it to a meeting by 6 and getting there at 6:15 only to find out we were 15 minutes EARLY!!!  I got to give my kids some undivided attention!  We got to study some spelling words and had a little fun throwing in a few extras too!!  Then at the meeting, I gave an open mind to an offer for God's opportunity to "mess me up!"  (You had to be there!)  But what a great opportunity this is as God has sent Curtis Huffman from his beach suffering life in Florida back to Kansas City's Northland to start a movement, to start a church that starts churces that starts churches!!!  And to think that we could be at the breaking ground of all of this.  And just when I was asking "What is my next step?!"  Strange how God listens and answers....  The church name?  Northland!!  The church's mission:  Equip people to know, go, and show the ways of the Christian faith with pre-Christians and Christians from here to the ends of the earth.

Today- not only did I share my buy one get one free lunch from Noodles, but I gave my USB car charger to a coworker with a dead phone to make his deliveries to St. Joe and Excelsior!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, what is you next step?

Karisma said...

I'm still waiting to find out... He will let me know when it's time... till then He sent me a song to help keep me in line, "Make new friends, but keep the old... one is silver, the other gold."