Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 8

Day 8






Today was yet again another VERY BUSY day for Mrs. Olson!! 
Thankfully though, Tony and the kids let me sleep in!!  Which in turn, seemed to make the day seem even busier and go even faster.... 
So after a great day at church with an AMAZING message, Chris Cakes and fellowship, a quick trip home then back again for Christmas Musical practice, home again, then off to Bunco....how in the world could I work in giving? 
You just do. 
As I jumped on facebook and was sitting and reflecting about my day and sort of wondering myself- what did I give?  I didn't count Tony's giving to The Ronald McDonald House yesterday, when we ran through the golden arches for breakfast, so could I really count our giving to the church?  Na.... 
But our fellowship and giving a place to sit to someone we'd recently met and share our breakfast with~ that counts...  And I thought about my time, the time I gave to teach the kids in the Christmas Musical, but then I was reminded that it was the gift of love today.  (Although in some instances, we all might argue that it was patience more than anything!)  At Bunco, I always give up my money rather easily....  :O)  However, tonight I had 2 roll-offs, in which I actually won one!!  So, I gave them all CAKE!   

No comments: