Sunday, November 22, 2009

Days 13, 14 & 15




Wow!!  Another 3 days have passed!!!  But not without another 3 days of giving!!  If only I could remember what I gave on Friday... hmmm....  It started with another lucky free lunch that I shared with a friend!!  Woo hoo!!  And ended with a late night sharing the cleaning duties with the kids?!  Does that count?  And to think I got a nice and organized book closet out of that deal!!  And another great/late heads up on an EARLY morning shipment of Zhu Zhu pets at Toys R Us!!!  Thank you, thank you!!  And I'm sooooo sorry, for not sharing my news (especially with you Troy!).... but I didn't find out till late and the sale was at 6am- which meant you had to be there by, hmm, oh, say 5:30am at least.... and, well, to be honest- I was up to my eyeballs in pledge and cupcakes- just not at the same time.  :O)



Then Saturday was the day of the big girl's birthday party!!  Oh what fun it was too!!  Her daddy was kind enough to wake up early and make the run for us, so that I could sleep in just a tad... then after surprising her with another friend for her friend, we got ready for the day.  And what fun did we have as we made candy necklaces, decorated cupcakes and made scrapbooks too!! And how lucky we were that one little friend who's just a little younger too, was in need of a coat the she just out-grew!!  Giving made easy!!  And I must have rubbed off on my kids, if just a bit... as Bella was so nice and generous to share in all of her gifts!!



Today, like most Sunday's we spent at the church!!  And in between Sunday School and our Musical practice when running errands and picking up a cookie cake for Ms. Colene and to share~ we made sure to share a sweet treat with the nice girls at the checkout too!  Then on the way home, we gave our old glass bottles to the recycling bin by Gomer's...  just one more thing we can do in our efforts to help Reduce, Reuse and Recycle!!  What's your One Thing?

No comments: