Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 4

Ok, so today is Day 4 of the 29 Days of Giving...  I had great intentions of giving to Toys For Tots today.... but the fact that the toy I thought I had, I don't and the trip I had planned to the bank didn't happen since it was closed...was making it a tough start!  But, on the way out the door, I grabbed the container of cookies still sitting on the counter, that we didn't need at Cub Scouts after all, and brought those to work to share once again.  Gee, I'm starting to see a theme here already!?  LOL!  Then, on a drink run in the morning, a did spot a coworker who's wallet was dry.......  it happens.  And then I just had to throw in an OJ for my friend Diana who seriously expected me to believe that she was going to eat a sausage biscuit with grape jelly without anything to drink?!  Silly girl!!

No comments: