Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Days 9 & 10




It's not easy being cheesy....  LOL!  But somehow I do do it very well.  :O) 

Day 9 was such a busy day running here and there and everywhere, but in the hustle and bustle of it all- I did manage to hit the Salvation Army bucket again.  Then when out running around with the kids, I discovered that I've rubbed off just a little bit....  everytime we pass the bell ringers, the kids ask for money for the bucket and whether or not we're going to ring the bells again this year?!  Anthony loves it and knows that it's a good cause to help people who need some money, but Bella says she thinks it might be too cold this year.  LOL!  We've always done it at the Hy-Vee in Liberty, in between the doors- sheltered from the elements!!  Kids are so darn cute!! So of course, once again, I gave them each a dollar for the bucket.  And inside WalMart, Anthony was sure to ask me for some money- I thought he wanted it for a candy machine or some game or something, but no, it was for the Children's Miracle Network- he said, but mom shouldn't we give some money to help the homeless?  No coaching needed- but possibly some lessons in tithing?!

Day 10

Today was Bella 6th Birthday!!!  Does it count that I gave her a plethora of gifts?!  Aside from that, as we left Chuck E Cheese tonight I stopped and handed out the remainder of our 5 helium balloons (with parent approval) and lit up a few small faces!  Sometimes it's the little things we do!

No comments: