Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Time for some catsup!






Ok, ok, so I've been a little busy lately and thanks to Time Warner, a lot slow on getting back online! Anyway... things are coming along, S-L-O-W-L-Y! But.... I have gotten the tv's set up and the surround sound hooked up (kinda sorta- still need to mount speakers, hide wires and connect the subwoofer..) and we cleaned and refinished the hardwoods- OMG- talk about a lot more work than you'd ever expect! I'm still hurting from it! And they could still use at least a second coat! Someday...Now we're getting ready to celebrate Isabella's 3rd birthday- NEXT WEEK! I just can't believe how fast they grow! Then Thanksgiving, Tony's birthday and Christmas...... does it ever end?! I think it'll be great! But of course I think we're hosting the family Christmas this year?! AAa! And we're having a Pretty, pretty princess tea party just next weekend! Needless to say, I need to get busy! In the meantime, enjoy some recent photo favorites and thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Kolo said...

Love the last pic of Anthony, head first into the pile of leaves!

Time Warner slow in getting things setup? NO! I would never believe it! :P