Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My life in the new year- 2007!

Hi! It's me. I'm still alive and kicking. Just busy with a busy new year. No real resolutions though. I thought about some, but since they're so hard to keep it's really more of a let down than something refreshing and motivating.... I did hear that you really have until the 10th though to decide if you're really going to make any or keep them too for that matter. So, no real announcements till then either. That way you know deep if you're really committed. You know- are you the chicken or the pig? Anyway....

Real Estate is rocking! I think it's going to be a great spring to start a FANTASTIC new year! I'm currently working on my first "short sale" in Real Estate. Not exactly the most fun sale ever, but if it can help keep my sellers out of foreclosure, I'll do them all day long. It's just a slow and tedious process, frustrating and costly at times, but hopefully in the end it will also generate a paycheck! Like I said though, it does help eliminate a complete foreclosure, so it's a win-win-win situation. So be sure to tell your friends and your family and anyone else who might know someone who needs to beat a foreclosure before it's too late, it doesn't have to happen!

Ok, now for my big news... No I'm not pregnant! My reason for my lack of posts so to say.... I've been involved in several new projects, most of them Real Estate related or with knitting or even keeping up with my dad's books, but this one that will give back in more ways than imaginable. I've joined a new group, NAWS, it's the Northland Animal Welfare Society. We're brand new and dedicated to helping animals in the Kansas City Northland. I've been working on creating our website, so please take a minute and check it out and let me know what you think! I'd appreciate any and all of your support, comments and feedback! www.pcnaws.com

Thanks so much and have a Happy New Year!

No comments: