Thursday, September 17, 2009

FREE CHOCOLATE!




No, seriously- totally FREE CHOCOLATE on Fridays!!  As if Friday in and of itself is not good enough, these great little M&M guys are giving themselves away!!!

I first heard about this great offer through Freebies 4 Moms- the best newsletter I ever did sign up for- FREE stuff everyday, I'm signing up left and right and keep finding new things in my mailbox all the time!  It's great!  For example- today alone, I printed off a coupon for a FREE portrait package- yes, the entire package, from Portrait People!!  How very cool is that?! Oh and last week- I was playing the Huggies Enjoy the Ride game- I dunno, they give you these Huggies points and you spend them to try to win prizes- I WON!!  A $25 Starbucks gift card!! Yeah baby!!

Ok, so back to the FREE CHOCOLATE...  too easy- just click on the link, sign in and give them your address.  They'll send you a coupon for a free candy bar!!   I think you can do this four times- on separate Fridays of course as this offer is only good for the first 250,000 people each Friday. 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Karisma said...

duh, sorry, portrait package is from the PICTURE PEOPLE- what was I thinking?! umm, CHOCOLATE perhaps!!