Monday, December 11, 2006

2 weeks till Christmas!!!





Oh my golly, oh my gee! Can you believe it? How can it be?!

I just got done putting up the decorations and in just 14 days it will all be over?! I guess I need to get on the ball and finish my Christmas shopping and get it all wrapped! My cards are just about done. I made them all this year! 75 cards to be exact! I think I might be just a little bit crazy! But, with my silly ol Christmas poem that I send with them, people have just come to expect it. Be sure to let me know if you want to be added to my Christmas list- just send me an email~ karisma@reeceandnichols.com

Thought I'd also share a few pictures of the season so far.....
We spent an evening out with family Saturday night at Bucca de Beppo's on the Plaza, what a blast! Then Nana and Aunt Cathy joined us for a carriage ride around the Plaza to see the lights, we got the Cinderella Princess carriage and Bella perfected the wave! No coaching, I swear! It was a little colder than we would have preferred, but I think the adults enjoyed it almost as much as the kids!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Great pictures! Looks like everyone had a blast.